At the Alteza Open House on Saturday and Sunday! Okay, a little self serving…. but seriously, there are 5 super smart reasons to take a very hard look at Alteza Residences above the Grand Hyatt.
- PUBLIC AND PRIVATE INVESTMENT: The Decade of Downtown is transforming life in the urban core. Millions of dollars have been invested into the River Walk extensions, Hemisfair, the Convention Center, the Tobin Center, the new HEB and numerous arts and cultural activities. Downtown is the place to be. Look for the tear down of the old Convention Center in the next 60-90 days.
- PRICING BELOW REPLACEMENT COST TODAY: As the demand for downtown living grows, the opportunities to own a piece of the action are diminishing. Most of the downtown communities on the drawing board are slated for rentals, and any new build condominiums will bear the higher cost of today’s construction. Alteza is priced below replacement cost and a smart choice for those who understand the dynamics of buying real estate.
- A TRUE WALKABLE LIFESTYLE: Drive into the secured parking garage and park it. You won’t need the car to get around town. Go ahead and have some fun with friends because no one needs to worry about being the Designated Driver. Rio Taxi’s on the River Walk, Via Trolley’s, walking trails, B-Bicycle and UBER if you want to get there quick. Alteza is the only TRUE walkable location to get to everywhere you love in San Antonio.
- SEE AND BE SEEN. The Grand Hyatt is the preferred accommodations for all the celebrities and sports stars who visit San Antonio. On any given day you could be rubbing elbows with big stars or looking up to even bigger athletes (if they are in town to lose to the Spurs). The energy is always high and the atmosphere is exciting.
- ONCE ITS GONE, ITS GONE: 29 Private Residences Remain. Your two-bedroom residence comes with a spectacular view and 1000 extra bedrooms for your guests. You won’t find another private condominium above a world-class hotel in any other city that even comes close to Alteza. It’s truly one-of-a-kind. If you’re sitting on the fence, stop by this weekend – its time to jump in….before it’s too late.
RSVP to join the VIP List for the Open House, click here.