It happens every year – March 17th…..that one day a year we are all a little bit Irish. Whether your holiday traditions include wearing green for the day or raising a glass of green beer in celebration, there’s no doubt the residents of Alteza have plenty of reasons to feel lucky this year. Here’s our lucky 7:
- The Henry B. Gonzalez Convention Center expansion is finally complete!
- Harry Connick Jr. is coming to the Tobin in April, and Peter Frampton takes the stage in May.
- The long-awaited HEB opened its first downtown location in December.
- The People’s Nite Market moved back to LaVallita on Tuesday nights and continues to expand.
- The Maverick Music Festival is only a few weeks away…40 Bands!
- South St. Mary’s Street opened Bridgid this year – Irish to the core, and our new hot spot for the night.
- There’s nothing like living 25 floors above the Grand Hyatt and being just an elevator ride away from all the excitement. Go ahead and pinch yourself – you’re living the life!