- The lifestyle is amazingly private. The residences start at the 25th floor, and the Alteza high-speed elevators are isolated from the Grand Hyatt guests. Two floors of underground parking are also reserved exclusively for resident use, and the elevator takes you from the parking garage to the level of your home. You don’t have to be in the hotel mix, unless you want to……Super Convenient!
- The Concierge isn’t part of the hotel, they are separate Alteza staff, available 24/7. They take care of anything you need to make life easier. Coordinate deliveries, travel plans or in-home services; arrange housekeeping, dry cleaning or pet grooming services; order dinner, theatre tickets or make reservations at the Grand Hyatt for visiting family and friends. Whatever you can think of…they have it under control.
- Floor-to-Ceiling glass rocks! Having an entire wall of windows provides endless entertainment. You have your finger on the pulse of the City. If you’re wondering about where to go for dinner, you look at the window and point to all the options. The rooms feel so much bigger because they seemingly go on forever!
- The Rooftop Pool is more than just a pool! There is an elevated hot tub that’s the perfect place to take in a moonlight swim. There is an outdoor entertainment area with barbecue and a resident kitchen space available so you can host poolside gatherings without having to run back down to your residence. Drinks stay cool, food stays hot, and the views are just mesmerizing in every direction.
- Everything is so close. The StayFit gym is on the 5th floor! Hemisfair is literally Alteza’s backyard. The Tobin and The Pearl can be reached via Water Taxi. Southtown, Blue Star and the Missions are a walk or bike ride away. Where else can you walk to the movies without ever going outside and pass the Alamo on your way to the post office. Very cool!
If you missed the Open House and want to take a look at the available floorplans, there’s still time. Alteza is selling fast, but there is still a good variety of floorplans to choose from….including some great corner residences. The Sales Team is very helpful and willing to show you around.