With rumors flying about the Oakland Raiders considering a move to San Antonio, players, coaches and key stakeholders remain in limbo for the 2016-17 season. With the NFL’s approval for the RAMS to head to Los Angeles, where will the Raiders be calling home in the future? Could the Alamodome be under consideration as a temporary option? Has land really been purchased for a new stadium in San Antonio? Are players beginning to scout the area for their new digs?
Insiders are speculating that the last Alteza penthouse overlooking the Alamodome in downtown San Antonio would be the address of choice in San Antonio if the relocation moves forward. Occupying the 32nd and 33rd floors of the Grand Hyatt, the multi-level residence enjoys panoramic views of the City to both the north and south. There’s even a private hot tub on the outdoor terrace with a bird’s eye view to Hemisfair and Southtown. Here’s a few things players should consider:
- The Grand Hyatt is the epicenter of Downtown. Nearly every sports team or celebrity visiting the area, checks into the hotel at some point throughout the year. Catching up with old teammates would be easy.
- Room Service from Ruth’s Chris and a soak in the hot tub just five minutes from the field makes for a great crash pad after the game.
- The Penthouses second level makes an amazing master suite. There’s plenty of space for billiards with the boys and a spectacular entertainment area framed by floor-to-ceiling glass and the city lights.
- Private garage space to sneak in unannounced or a call to the Valet for a quick getaway.
- The concierge team is on hand to take care of everything. Lock and leave living at its best.
- Friends and family will feel right at home at the Grand Hyatt with over 1000 extra bedrooms available for your growing fan club.
We’ll see who crosses the goal line first!