WOW, after Tom Brady’s historic comeback in Superbowl 51 the questions come down to “what are you going to do next?” With 5 Superbowl victories, Brady is considered one of the best to ever play the game. At the peak of his career and while he is still healthy, many athletes considering “going out on top.” Although Brady may not be quite ready to make that decision, here’s 5 reasons the Brady bunch should consider making the move to San Antonio when the time is right.
- Texas IS Football – With an athletic son destined to follow in his father’s footsteps, there’s no place like Texas for a future football star. He’ll enjoy Friday night lights in the true Texas tradition, and when the time comes for college, Texas A & M, University of Texas and Baylor are only a few hours away.
- Foodie Heaven – The Brady’s are known for their love of fresh organic meals. Wife, Gisele, has been outspoken on the subject – “we love salads made from the spinach, kale, arugula, tomatoes cucumbers, zucchinis, squash and the other delicious things from our garden.” The robust culinary scene in San Antonio is well know for its farm-to-table dining, and the weekly Farmer’s Market at the Pearl draws visitors from all over the region.
- Easy Airport Access – San Antonio is connected to the world, and the airport is only 15 minutes away from downtown. With all the demands on the champion’s time, getting in and out of the airport would be a breeze!
- Finish at the Top – The Alteza Residences above the Grand Hyatt has one final penthouse remaining. It’s the perfect private escape for the Brady bunch, with panoramic views of the city skyline. With 24/7 secured access and concierge services, the multi-level plan is perfect for a growing family. Not to mention — the rooftop hot tub is sure to be a favorite.
- Spurs Basketball – Brady played high school basketball in San Mateo, California. If he’s ready to shift his attention to a different sport, there’s nothing quite like cheering for the Spurs! From one champion to another, the Spurs will make you feel right at home!
Congratulations to the Patriots on a hard fought battle against the Atlantic Falcons! A true testament to the spirit of “never giving up,” Superbowl 51 will be one for the ages!
In addition to the penthouse, the Alteza Residences above the Grand Hyatt have 18 remaining 2 Bedroom residences available for sale starting in the $500s. The luxury condominium is located on the famed River Walk in the heart of downtown San Antonio. To schedule a private tour of the four designer decorated models, call Dustin David at 210-212-8400.