It’s that time of year again. One for making resolutions about life for the coming year. With a growing interest on health and fitness, here’s our take on why living in Downtown San Antonio is great for your health:
- River Walk Life: Gone are the days when the River Walk was merely a tourist destination in Downtown San Antonio. With it’s expanded Museum and Mission Reaches, the River Walk has become an 15-mile health and fitness trail that traverses the city. A daily jog down to Blue Star and a cup of Java at Halcyon are a great way to start the day. For something new, grab a kayak and start exploring.
- Bike Sharing: Park the car and forget about it. Everything you need and enjoy are just a short walk or bike ride away. With more than two dozen B-Bicycle stations throughout Downtown, it’s a fun and easy way to get from place to place.
- Eat Healthy: The Pearl Farmer’s Market is held every weekend. With a strong commitment to food excellence, Peal is host to a producers only farmer’s market. All vendors are located within 150 miles of San Antonio, providing fresh, local and seasonal products that they themselves planted, raised and harvested. Fresh tastes best, and it makes it easy to eat right.
- Gym Ready: When the weather prohibits that outdoor jog or walk, make sure you have access to world-class fitness facility. For residents at Alteza, it’s a quick elevator ride to the 5th floor. Private access is granted to the Grand Hyatt’s StayFit® Gym. Top-of-the-line strength and cardio equipment are paired with a high level of service and incredible views of the city.
- Fresh Perspective: Downtown if filled with new and exciting places to explore, fun-filled entertainment venues, culinary masters and beautiful parks filled with art, history and inspiration. With so much to see and do, you’ll achieve a refreshed spirit that permeates every aspect of life.
Located at the epicenter of Downtown, The Alteza Residences above The Grand Hyatt are also looking forward to an exciting 2016. A large portion of the Convention Center is about to be demolished to make room for the expansion of Hemisfair. New dining, shopping and tech companies continue to pour into Downtown, and The Alteza is looking forward to selling out it’s remaining residences. In a city with so much energy and excitement, Alteza stands alone as the premier luxury residential address at the heart of the city. If the time is right for you to consider a healthier downtown lifestyle, stop by and see if Alteza is a “fit” for you.
For a preview of the fitness center at the Grand Hyatt, click here.