Sure, you’ve seen the views – amazing right. You’ve imagined yourself at the rooftop pool. You may have even taken a tour of the designer homes with dramatic floor-to-ceiling glass. What you probably haven’t thought about are the little known common spaces at Alteza that make life truly “uncommon”:
- Gated Underground Parking. With the push of a button the gates open and your car transports you to the private world of Alteza. Luggage carts are readily available to assist you with groceries or other items you’re bringing home. Into the security-controlled elevator that takes you direct to your residential floor. There’s no need to pass through the Grand Hyatt or enter Alteza’s lobby, unless you choose to do so.
- StayFit Gym. Living a healthy lifestyle can be challenging in most urban settings, but living above a world-class hotel has its perks. With membership to the Grand Hyatt fitness center, Alteza residents have access to an impressive facility that offers the latest and greatest strength and cardio training equipment. Some days you feel like you own place– there’s always fresh towels, cool drinks and award-winning hospitality. With private access, you’re just steps away from home and you never have to worry about the weather.
- Poolside Entertainment Lounge. It’s Texas, and we certainly enjoy our time by the pool. But spending time poolside is always better with a refreshing beverage and snacks. At Alteza, there’s no need to run down to your residence to freshen your drink or make lunch. The full-service kitchen with refrigerator and bar provide added convenience for poolside barbecues or gatherings.
- Concierge Desk. It’s always nice to have a little help, and you never know when you’re going to need it. At Alteza, someone is available 24 hours a day. Expecting guests to visit, the Concierge will book their rooms at the Grand Hyatt and make your dinner reservations. Need someone to take care of the dog while you’re away for the weekend, they’ll find the perfect fit. From housekeeping to home maintenance, it all starts with a friendly face at the Alteza front desk.
- Bar RoJo at the Grand Hyatt. Everyone enjoys a little fun from time to time, and Bar Rojo is the perfect place to relax with good company. Catch the big game on the large screen TV with other fans or grab a glass of wine before settling in for the night. And if you just enjoy great conversation or people watching, there’s always plenty of interesting people visiting San Antonio, ready to share the laughter.