Downtown San Antonio life just keeps getting better, and residents of Alteza above the Grand Hyatt are loving every minute of it. With the opening of Hemisfair earlier in the month and the Tobin opening last year, the Decade of Downtown is in full swing. Here’s five reasons why you should get to the Alteza Open House this Weekend!
- Get a bird’s eye view of the new Yanaguana Gardens at Hemisfair through Alteza’s amazing floor-to-ceiling glass walls in every residence.
- Tour the homes unaccompanied while you still can — only 32 residences remain, including our last multi-level penthouse.
- Register to Win tickets to see Madonna at the Majestic Theatre in January.
- Take a selfie from the rooftop pool deck and discover the enviable amenities reserved exclusively for Alteza residents.
- Make it an afternoon downtown living the urban chic lifestyle, and hit your favorite Southtown Restaurant following your visit. Of course, tell them you’ll be a “regular” after you make your move to Alteza.
The Alteza Pop to the Top Open House runs 12 to 5 pm on Saturday and Sunday, October 17th & 18th. To get on the VIP advance reservation list, click here.