Daylight Savings time — Whether you love it or hate it, the early darkness provides a benefit you may not have considered. It’s the return of the City Lights Home Tour at the Alteza above the Grand Hyatt. Situated on the top 10 floors of the Grand Hyatt, overlooking Hemisfair, Southtown and the entire city skyline, the residences at Alteza enjoy the most spectacular views in town. This Thursday, the luxury condominium will be hosting a City Lights Home Tour to allow prospective homebuyers to experience the dramatic views through Alteza’s floor-to-ceiling glass windows. If you haven’t RSVP’d yet, here’s five reasons to do so right away:
- New Models — If you’ve visited before, there’s something new to see. Three new models have been introduced including two corner residences and the last remaining one bedroom residence at Alteza.
- Cocktails & Hors d’oeuvres – Southtown’s Bite will be serving some of their favorites from the last remaining penthouse at Alteza.
- Closeout Specials – With less than 20 residences remaining and the year-end approaching. The developer is motivated to finish 2016 on a high note. The Sales Team has greater flexibility than ever before for savvy homebuyers who make a quick decision.
- Never Before. Never Again. – Alteza is one-of-a-kind. A walkable downtown lifestyle with all the convenience and service of living above a world-class hotel. 24/7 Concierge, valet parking, room service. Once Alteza is sold out, there will never be another opportunity like this.
- No Regrets. – Why not take a look? Alteza condominiums are being sold at prices below the cost of replacement in today’s market. Timing is everything, and you’ve got nothing to lose.
If nothing else, Thursday night will be a fun-filled way to take a look at the sparkle and shine of downtown San Antonio at night. Complimentary valet parking is provided. To join the VIP Guest list, click here.