Living above a world-class hotel has its perks. Which one is at the top of your list?
- The location is prime. High-rise hotels have unparalleled views in the heart of the action. In San Antonio, Alteza Residences occupy the top 10 floors of the Grand Hyatt, offering unprecedented views of the city skyline. Privacy is ensured through restricted access, yet Alteza is in the epicenter of everything exciting and progressive that San Antonio has to offer. Residents are within walking distance of arts venues, entertainment, culinary hot spots, historical sites, shopping, and the River Walk fitness trail that spans more than 14 miles.
- Concierge services. Condo residents enjoy a twenty-four hour concierge that handles life’s little necessities. Dog walking, housekeeping, package arrival, dry cleaning pickup, grocery shopping, and tickets/travel arrangements. Residents living above a hotel often have access to not only the residence amenities but the hotel’s as well – room service, cashless billing, fitness center access, valet and more.
- Eat, drink, and walk it off. Everyone enjoys a little fun from time to time, and living in a hotel ensures an exciting atmosphere filled with interesting people. Bar Rojo in the Grand Hyatt lobby or the Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse happy hour are the perfect places to relax with good company, catch the big game, or grab a glass of wine and some small plates before settling in for the night. No designated driver necessary, just a short stroll and an elevator ride home.
- Staying Fit. Living a healthy lifestyle can be challenging in most urban settings, but living above a hotel makes it easy. With membership access to the hotel fitness center, residents have access to an impressive facilities that offers the latest equipment along with fresh towels, cool drinks and award-winning hospitality. With private access, you’re just steps away from home and you never have to worry about the weather.
- Rooftop pool and entertainment lounge. It’s Texas, and we certainly enjoy our time by the pool. But few can imagine that privilege 35 stories above the city. Alteza’s rooftop, heated lap pool with platform lounge is the perfect escape. Swim some laps. Throw a steak on the outdoor grill. And soak up the sun while soaking in 360-degree views of downtown.
Urban living is making a comeback nationwide with empty nesters seeking the experiences of city life and the carefree conveniences of condominium living. At Alteza, residents enjoy a private entrance and elevator lobby creating a peaceful oasis in the heart of the activity. The residences feature 10-foot ceilings, floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors and windows, private balconies overlooking the Tower of the Americas or downtown cityscape, designer kitchens with granite countertops and Sub-Zero and Bosch appliances. For more information on hotel living year round at Alteza, click here.