Most people have heard the old adage – real estate is all about LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. In truth, it’s even more about TIMING! When it comes to luxury living in San Antonio, Texas – the combination of timing and location are extraordinary for Alteza Residences above the Grand Hyatt. Here’s a few things to consider:
- THERE’s ONLY ONE – There are no new high-rise buildings approved or under construction in Downtown San Antonio. Alteza above the Grand Hyatt will be the only luxury high rise offering available.
- DOWNTOWN SAN ANTONIO TECH BOOM – The growth of the technology sector in San Antonio is making headlines. The city is also benefiting from growing medical and service industries. The future is bright, and the need for downtown housing will continue to grow.
- OPTIMISIM – There is a renewed sense of optimism across the country demonstrated by the record stock market surge. An increase in the price of oil is predicted, creating a positive outlook for Texas business.
- CONSTRUCTION COSTS – Alteza was built in the height of the global downturn. Construction and land costs were significantly lower than today’s costs for new buildings coming to the market. Any new project in the region will be significantly higher due to increased costs of planning, design, materials and labor. Make a comparison to of Alteza’s price per square foot to new buildings in Houston, Austin or Dallas and you’ll recognize the savings.
- LOW LUXURY CONDO INVENTORY – Alteza’s developer has entered the closeout mode. The seller is motivated to sellout the final 18 residences of the 147 total offered this year. Alteza is making deals.
- HOTEL CONVENIENCES – Occupying the top 10 floors of the Grand Hyatt, Alteza residents enjoy the privileges of 24/7 concierge services as well as discounted hotel rates for visiting guests, access to the Grand Hyatt StayFit® Gym, cashless billing at hotel restaurants, bars and Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse.
- DOWNTOWN FOCUS– The City of San Antonio is actively pursuing several major projects that will continue to enhance the downtown lifestyle through their $850 million bond. The Alamodome is being upgraded, Hemisfair’s Civic Park is expanding, the Alamo Plaza upgrades are in progress, the Convention Center expansion is complete. Private investment also includes plans for the Lone Star Brewary and the Pearl.
- WALKABLE LIFESTYLE – Baby boomers are making the move to city living like never before. A renewed focus on healthy living has raised the demand for walkable urban locations. San Antonio’s River Walk takes this up a notch, providing an excellent alternate for fitness workouts and cross-town access.
- WHOLE OWNERSHIP – Unlike other condo hotel properties in prime markets across the country, Alteza is completely private from the Hotel Operations. Separate elevators, parking and amenities create a neighborhood benefit for residents, without the transiency associated with other Condo Hotel properties.
- MODERN LIFESTYLE OPTIONS – The Alteza was designed by the award-winning architectural firm, Arquitectonica, out of Miami, Florida. The residences incorporate the highly-sought after modern style of floor-to-ceiling glass walls and private terraces overlooking the city. High ceilings, hardwood floors, and designer fixtures and finishes provide a turnkey option for those seeking an urban address. Alteza is also offering fully-furnished residences that are move-in ready.
JUST 18 OPPORTUNITIES REMAIN, including prime corner residences on the 25th to 31st floors. Decorated models are open daily. A Guest Stay program is also available to test drive the location and lifestyle. Homes are priced from the $500s. Contact Dustin David, 210-212-8400 to schedule an appointment today.